- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Honolulu to sell $890 mln GO bonds Oct 22 week - market source
Oct 15 (Reuters) - The City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii plans to sell $890.36 million of general obligation bonds during the week of Oct. 22, a market source said on Monday.
The sale will consist of tax-exempt and taxable series.
The tax-exempt offer amounts total $553.83 million consisting of $249.96 million Series 2012A, $276.135 million Series 2012B, and $27.735 million Series 2012C.
The taxable portion totals $336.525 million. It is made up of $18.09 million Series 2012D, $75.06 million Series 2012E, $60.785 million Series 2012F, and $182.59 million Series 2012G.
The lead manager of the sale is Bank of America, said the preliminary official statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this