Marathon Oil selling Eagle Ford acreage-adviser
HOUSTON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Marathon Oil Corp is selling nearly 100,000 acres of undeveloped oil and gas properties in the Eagle Ford basin in south Texas, an area that the U.S. oil and gas company views as a major source of production growth.
Marathon is selling about 97,000 acres in Wilson, Karnes and Bee Counties, according to a marketing brochure from its adviser on the sale. The company has 325,000 acres in the Eagle Ford.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner