Argonaut Gold to buy Prodigy for C$341 mln
Oct 15 (Reuters) - Argonaut Gold Inc said it will buy Prodigy Gold Inc for about C$341 million ($348 million) in cash and shares.
The offer represents C$1.08 per share, based on Argonaut's 20-day volume-weighted average share price, and is at a premium of 54 percent based on both companies' 20-day volume-weighted average price as of Friday, Argonaut said.
Prodigy shareholders will receive 0.1042 of an Argonaut Gold share and C$0.00001 in cash per share, the companies said.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media