Seadrill launches IPO of Seadrill Partners unit
OSLO Oct 15 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil drilling firm Seadrill has launched the initial public offering of its Seadrill Partners unit, aiming to retain 78.8 percent of the firm after the deal, the firm said on Monday.
Seadrill Partners LLC, which operates and acquires offshore drilling rigs, earlier said it aims to sell 8.75 million common units for between $20 and $22 each, raising as much as $192.5 million at the top end. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |