Brazil 2013/14 cane crop seen 545-575 mln T - Datagro
SAO PAULO Oct 15 (Reuters) - Brazil's main center-south cane crop will produce between 545 million and 575 million tonnes of sugar cane in 2013/14, consultancy Datagro's President Plinio Nastari said at the annual sugar and ethanol conference on Monday.
Datagro forecast the 2012/13 cane crush at 512.13 million tonnes in September. (Reporting by Reese Ewing; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted