Advent says goal is not to delist Douglas shares
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Private equity group Advent said it was not its goal to delist shares of Douglas Holding DOHG.DE after making a joint takeover offer for the books-to-perfume retailer with founding family Kreke on Monday.
Advent aims to complete the takeover by the end of this year, Ranjan Sen, managing director of Advent International in Frankfurt, told journalists during a conference call.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ