Advent says goal is not to delist Douglas shares
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Private equity group Advent said it was not its goal to delist shares of Douglas Holding DOHG.DE after making a joint takeover offer for the books-to-perfume retailer with founding family Kreke on Monday.
Advent aims to complete the takeover by the end of this year, Ranjan Sen, managing director of Advent International in Frankfurt, told journalists during a conference call.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers