- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Smucker shares briefly dip more than 2 percent in late afternoon trade
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of J.M. Smucker Co (SJM.N) briefly fell more than 2 percent on Monday, according to Thomson Reuters data.
At 2:21 p.m. EDT (1821 GMT) on Monday, the stock fell about 2.1 percent on heavy trading volume. It took about a second for the shares to hit the day's low of $82.30, but rebounded in the next second to make a near full recovery.
The stock was up 0.2 percent at $83.65 in the last half hour of trading.
A spokesman for NYSE Euronext declined to comment on the issue.
(Reporting by Angela Moon and Caroline Valetkevitch; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this