Yongye CEO to take company private
Oct 15 (Reuters) - China-based Yongye International Inc , a crop nutrient products maker, received a buyout offer led by its chief executive that values the company at $334 million.
The $6.60 per share offer represents a 38 percent premium to Yongye's Friday close of $4.79 on the Nasdaq.
The offer made by CEO Zishen Wu, Full Alliance International Ltd, MSPEA Agriculture Holding Ltd and Abax Global Capital Ltd, would take Yongye private.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |