Yongye CEO to take company private
Oct 15 (Reuters) - China-based Yongye International Inc , a crop nutrient products maker, received a buyout offer led by its chief executive that values the company at $334 million.
The $6.60 per share offer represents a 38 percent premium to Yongye's Friday close of $4.79 on the Nasdaq.
The offer made by CEO Zishen Wu, Full Alliance International Ltd, MSPEA Agriculture Holding Ltd and Abax Global Capital Ltd, would take Yongye private.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data