BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman-Memo
HONG KONG Oct 16 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia