Fortinet's quarterly profit slips, shares fall
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Fortinet Inc's third-quarter profit slipped 4 percent, as operating expenses at the network security products maker jumped 23 percent.
Third-quarter net profit fell to $17.2 million, or 10 cents per share, from $17.9 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Shares of the company, which closed at $24.80 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq, fell 10 percent to $22.32 after hours.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee