Fortinet's quarterly profit slips, shares fall
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Fortinet Inc's third-quarter profit slipped 4 percent, as operating expenses at the network security products maker jumped 23 percent.
Third-quarter net profit fell to $17.2 million, or 10 cents per share, from $17.9 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Shares of the company, which closed at $24.80 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq, fell 10 percent to $22.32 after hours.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |