India's HDFC to raise at least 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Oct 16 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($94.29 million) through two-year bonds at 9.18 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
ICICI Bank is the sole arranger to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 53.0275 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |