KBC sells treasury shares, raises 350 mln euros
BRUSSELS Oct 16 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC said on Tuesday it had sold 18.2 million of its treasury shares in a placement with institutional investors, generating gross proceeds of 350 million euros ($452.76 million).
The group said the sale added 0.3 percent to its solvency levels and added that its common equity ratio under Basel III was now expected to be 9.5 percent on a fully loaded basis at the end of 2013. ($1 = 0.7730 euros) (Reporting By Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media