KBC sells treasury shares, raises 350 mln euros
BRUSSELS Oct 16 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC said on Tuesday it had sold 18.2 million of its treasury shares in a placement with institutional investors, generating gross proceeds of 350 million euros ($452.76 million).
The group said the sale added 0.3 percent to its solvency levels and added that its common equity ratio under Basel III was now expected to be 9.5 percent on a fully loaded basis at the end of 2013. ($1 = 0.7730 euros) (Reporting By Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks