LVMH says no major slowdown at Louis Vuitton in Q3
PARIS Oct 16 (Reuters) - French luxury group LVMH said on Tuesday its flagship Louis Vuitton brand had not seen a major sales growth slowdown in like-for-like terms in the third quarter of the year against the previous three months.
"There is no major slowdown in the third quarter compared to the second quarter," LVMH Chief Financial Officer Jean-Jacques Guiony told a conference call with analysts following the publication of the group's third-quarter figures on Monday.
Guiony said there was no slowdown in demand for Louis Vuitton products but that this year's performance came against very high figures last year.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data