India's Maruti to begin exports of new small car from Jan 2013
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will begin exports of its new Alto 800 entry-level car from January 2013, the carmaker said in a statement on Tuesday.
Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, launched a revamped version of the world's biggest-selling small car on Tuesday as it tries to fend off rising competition in India's entry-level car market.
(Reporting by Henry Foy in MUMBAI; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image