India's Maruti to begin exports of new small car from Jan 2013
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will begin exports of its new Alto 800 entry-level car from January 2013, the carmaker said in a statement on Tuesday.
Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, launched a revamped version of the world's biggest-selling small car on Tuesday as it tries to fend off rising competition in India's entry-level car market.
(Reporting by Henry Foy in MUMBAI; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |