India's Maruti to begin exports of new small car from Jan 2013
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will begin exports of its new Alto 800 entry-level car from January 2013, the carmaker said in a statement on Tuesday.
Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, launched a revamped version of the world's biggest-selling small car on Tuesday as it tries to fend off rising competition in India's entry-level car market.
(Reporting by Henry Foy in MUMBAI; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel