Fitch cuts Philadelphia schools' credit rating
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings downgraded its underlying credit rating on Philadelphia's public school system on Tuesday to BBB-minus from BBB, citing concerns about a continuing operating deficit.
The action affects $2.8 billion of outstanding debt.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |