Norway's REC sees no market improvement ahead
OSLO Oct 16 (Reuters) - Norwegian solar equipment maker Renewable Energy Corporation sees no improvement in depressed market conditions in the period ahead, Chief Executive Ole Enger told Reuters on Tuesday.
He added that REC remains one of the best financed firms in the sector and the company was eyeing inevitable consolidation opportunities. (Reporting by Joachim Dagenborg)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |