Norway's REC sees no market improvement ahead
OSLO Oct 16 (Reuters) - Norwegian solar equipment maker Renewable Energy Corporation sees no improvement in depressed market conditions in the period ahead, Chief Executive Ole Enger told Reuters on Tuesday.
He added that REC remains one of the best financed firms in the sector and the company was eyeing inevitable consolidation opportunities. (Reporting by Joachim Dagenborg)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |