Novatek interested in Repsol assets but no talks
MOSCOW Oct 16 (Reuters) - Russia's Novatek, the country's second largest producer of gas, is in theory interested in liquefied natural gas assets put up for sale by Spain's Repsol, but is not in talks, CEO Leonid Mikhelson told reporters on Tuesday.
"The Repsol assets are of interest to us, but we are not in talks," Mikhelson told reporters.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot