Novatek interested in Repsol assets but no talks
MOSCOW Oct 16 (Reuters) - Russia's Novatek, the country's second largest producer of gas, is in theory interested in liquefied natural gas assets put up for sale by Spain's Repsol, but is not in talks, CEO Leonid Mikhelson told reporters on Tuesday.
"The Repsol assets are of interest to us, but we are not in talks," Mikhelson told reporters.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources