Novatek interested in Repsol assets but no talks
MOSCOW Oct 16 (Reuters) - Russia's Novatek, the country's second largest producer of gas, is in theory interested in liquefied natural gas assets put up for sale by Spain's Repsol, but is not in talks, CEO Leonid Mikhelson told reporters on Tuesday.
"The Repsol assets are of interest to us, but we are not in talks," Mikhelson told reporters.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |