BRIEF-Target shares up 1.9 percent after CEO comments
NEW YORK Oct 16 (Reuters) - Target Corp : * Shares were up 1.9 percent at $62.96, adding slightly to gains after comments from its CEO.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |