BRIEF-Target shares up 1.9 percent after CEO comments
NEW YORK Oct 16 (Reuters) - Target Corp : * Shares were up 1.9 percent at $62.96, adding slightly to gains after comments from its CEO.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |