BRIEF-Target shares up 1.9 percent after CEO comments
NEW YORK Oct 16 (Reuters) - Target Corp : * Shares were up 1.9 percent at $62.96, adding slightly to gains after comments from its CEO.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image