BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman: memo
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |