BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman: memo
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ