BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman: memo
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |