BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman: memo
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |