BofA hires Margaret Ren as BofA Merrill Lynch China chairman: memo
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) hired veteran China banker Margaret Ren as chairman of Bank Of America Merrill Lynch China, as it looks to expand its business and broaden client relationships in the world's second-largest economy, according to a memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Ren is joining BofA from BNP Paribas.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |