BRIEF-Aker Solutions gets $50 mln Eni contract
OSLO Oct 17 (Reuters) - AKER SOLUTIONS ASA
* Aker Solutions has signed a contract with ENI for the Block 15\06 West Hub development project in the Angolan deep water region.
* The contract value is approximately USD 50 million (NOK 300 million).
* Aker Solutions' scope of work includes the engineering, procurement, fabrication, and supply of static and dynamic steel tube umbilicals, totalling 34 kilometres, in addition to associated equipment and hardware.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up