BRIEF-Aker Solutions gets 3-yr Shetland contract from Total
OSLO Oct 17 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions
* Aker Solutions has secured a three year contract to provide operations and maintenance services to Total E&P UK Ltd and its joint venture partner DONG E&P (UK) Ltd at the new Shetland Gas Plant (SGP).
* The agreement includes provision of operations, maintenance and services support personnel for Total E&P UK at the new gas plant, which will receive gas from the Laggan and Tormore fields, west of Shetland.
* The contract is valid for three and a half years with an optional two year extension. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT