BRIEF-Aker Solutions gets 3-yr Shetland contract from Total
OSLO Oct 17 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions
* Aker Solutions has secured a three year contract to provide operations and maintenance services to Total E&P UK Ltd and its joint venture partner DONG E&P (UK) Ltd at the new Shetland Gas Plant (SGP).
* The agreement includes provision of operations, maintenance and services support personnel for Total E&P UK at the new gas plant, which will receive gas from the Laggan and Tormore fields, west of Shetland.
* The contract is valid for three and a half years with an optional two year extension. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher