BRIEF-Aker Solutions gets 3-yr Shetland contract from Total
OSLO Oct 17 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions
* Aker Solutions has secured a three year contract to provide operations and maintenance services to Total E&P UK Ltd and its joint venture partner DONG E&P (UK) Ltd at the new Shetland Gas Plant (SGP).
* The agreement includes provision of operations, maintenance and services support personnel for Total E&P UK at the new gas plant, which will receive gas from the Laggan and Tormore fields, west of Shetland.
* The contract is valid for three and a half years with an optional two year extension. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |