AkzoNobel's strategy update possible in Q1 -supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - AkzoNobel's chief executive, Ton Buechner, could present his strategy update some time in the first quarter of next year, a member of the supervisory board told Reuters on Wednesday.
Buechner, who has been on medical leave since early September, will return to work around the end of the year, the company said earlier.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel