AkzoNobel's strategy update possible in Q1 -supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - AkzoNobel's chief executive, Ton Buechner, could present his strategy update some time in the first quarter of next year, a member of the supervisory board told Reuters on Wednesday.
Buechner, who has been on medical leave since early September, will return to work around the end of the year, the company said earlier.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic