AkzoNobel's strategy update possible in Q1 -supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - AkzoNobel's chief executive, Ton Buechner, could present his strategy update some time in the first quarter of next year, a member of the supervisory board told Reuters on Wednesday.
Buechner, who has been on medical leave since early September, will return to work around the end of the year, the company said earlier.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM