RPT-ASML issues 9 pct of new shares to help fund Cymer takeover
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Dutch chip equipment maker ASML will issue just over 9 percent of its current outstanding share capital in new shares to help fund the 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) takeover of Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, ASML chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video