ASML issues 9 pct of new shares to help fund Cymer takeover
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Dutch chip equipment maker ASML will issue just over 9 percent of its current outstanding share capital in new shares to help fund the 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) takeover of Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, ASML chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media