ASML issues 9 pct of new shares to help fund Cymer takeover
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Dutch chip equipment maker ASML will issue just over 9 percent of its current outstanding share capital in new shares to help fund the 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) takeover of Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, ASML chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections