ASML issues 9 pct of new shares to help fund Cymer takeover
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Dutch chip equipment maker ASML will issue just over 9 percent of its current outstanding share capital in new shares to help fund the 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) takeover of Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, ASML chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal