ASML issues 9 pct of new shares to help fund Cymer takeover
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Dutch chip equipment maker ASML will issue just over 9 percent of its current outstanding share capital in new shares to help fund the 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) takeover of Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, ASML chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350