ASML to buy chip light maker Cymer for $2.5 bln
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - ASML, the world's top chip equipment maker, said on Wednesday it has agreed to buy Cymer Inc, a U.S.-listed supplier of lithography light sources, for 1.95 billion euros ($2.5 billion) to speed up the development of a new chip manufacturing technology.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |