Capgemini CFO Dufourcq to be CEO of France's BPI
PARIS Oct 17 (Reuters) - Nicolas Dufourcq, chief financial officer of computer consultancy Capgemini, is stepping down to become chief executive of France's new public investment bank, BPI, a company spokesman and a government source told Reuters on Wednesday.
The news was first reported by French dailies Les Echos and Le Figaro. (Reporting by Cyril Altmeyer; Writing by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls