Direct Line says over-allotment exercised
LONDON Oct 17 (Reuters) - Direct Line Insurance Group , the newly floated British insurer, said on Wednesday that a 34.5 percent stake in the company was sold through its initial public offering, after Goldman Sachs exercised an over-allotment option.
The insurer was floated by parent company Royal Bank of Scotland earlier this month and the bank retains a 65.3 percent stake in Direct Line following the exercise of the over-allotment option.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source