Actress Megan Fox gives birth to baby boy
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Megan Fox said on Wednesday that she had given birth to a baby boy, her first child, with husband Brian Austin Green, in September.
The "Transformers" actress, 26, made the announcement on her official Facebook page, saying she wanted to release the news herself.
"I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect. We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," the actress said.
Fox and television actor Green, 39, married in June 2010 in Hawaii after a four-year engagement that included a brief split in 2009.
Green, who rose to fame in the 1990s series "Beverly Hills, 90210" and will be seen in the upcoming comedy series "The Wedding Band," has a son, Kassius, from a previous relationship with his "90210" co-star Vanessa Marcil.
(Reporting By Piya Sinha-Roy, editing by Jill Serjeant and Sofina Mirza-Reid)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking