- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Finmeccanica AnsaldoBreda signs 200 mln euro deal in China
MILAN Oct 17 (Reuters) - Finmeccanica said on Wednesday its AnsaldoBreda unit had signed a contract worth 200 million euros with Chinese railway group CNR Dalian to make 200 streetcars for the urban public transport in China.
The 10-year commercial agreement foresees that CNS Danlian will make the vehicles in China under AnsaldoBreda license.
Loss-making AnsaldoBreda is among the activities that Finmeccanica is looking to sell to focus on defence and aerospace businesses and keep its investment grade rating. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this