Equity Brief: Ratings Changes for October 17th: TXI, TXN, VNO, WTSLA
Sidoti upgraded shares of Texas Industries (TXI) from a neutral rating to a buy rating.
Longbow Research downgraded shares of Texas Instruments (TXN) from a neutral rating to an underperform rating.
Imperial Capital upgraded shares of Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) to an outperform rating.
B. Riley downgraded shares of Wet Seal (WTSLA) from a buy rating to a neutral rating.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on shares of Ixia (XXIA). They issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's free daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and initiations. Register at http://bit.ly/equitybriefdaily
Content and Media Contact: email@example.com
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Equity Brief via Thomson Reuters ONE
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped