Aurico Sells Its Block of Endeavour Silver Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Oct 17 (MARKET WIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX:EDR)(NYSE:EXK)(FRANKFURT:EJD) announces that Aurico Gold Inc. has sold today its 11% equity stake in Endeavour Silver Corp. (approximately 11 million Endeavour common shares) on an underwritten block trade basis at Cdn$8.60 per share. The selling syndicate was jointly led by CIBC, BMO Capital Markets and Dundee Securities Ltd. ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP. BRADFORD COOKE, Chief Executive Officer About Endeavour Silver Corp. - Endeavour Silver is a premier mid-tier silver mining company focused on the growth of its silver production, reserves and resources in Mexico. Since start-up in 2004, Endeavour has posted seven consecutive years of growing silver production, reserves and resources. The organic expansion programs now underway at Endeavour's three operating silver mines in Mexico combined with its strategic acquisition and exploration programs should facilitate Endeavour's goal to become the next premier senior silver mining company. Contacts: Endeavour Silver Corp. Lana McCray Manager, Corporate Communications Toll free: 877-685-9775 or (604) 685-9775 (604) 685-9744 (FAX) firstname.lastname@example.org www.edrsilver.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |