TEXT-S&P to hold 2012 midstream energy and MLP breakfast meeting
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Oct 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' ratings analysts from the Midstream Energy and Master Limited Partnership (MLP) team will hold a breakfast briefing at the Hyatt Regency Houston on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00, and the event will conclude at 10:30.
Presentations will be given on the following topics:
-- Industry overview;
-- Crude oil trends;
-- Canadian Crude Oil Transportation Trends;
-- Natural gas liquids (NGLs);
-- Natural gas/NGL infrastructure; and
-- Variable Rate MLPs and Other Structural Considerations.
Registration for this event is complimentary.
Please copy and paste the following URL into your browser to register: here
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours