- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
MIDCAP-Singapore's Dukang Distillers could reverse-technicals
* For a technical chart: link.reuters.com/xaj43t
Shares of Dukang Distillers Holdings, which saw a sharp rise over the past month, could reverse, technical charts suggess.
The beverage firm's shares face strong resistance at its 200-day exponential moving average. It formed a Doji candlestick pattern on Tuesday, which suggests a potential reversal.
The RSI has fallen below 70 from a topping formation and is bearish.
The Money Flow Index (MFI) is at 89. A reading above 80 suggests an overbought zone.
The stock is up more than 21 percent over the past month, while the broader index is up nearly 2 percent, based on Tuesday's close.
A Doji forms when a stock's opening and closing price are equal or close to each other, and it signals the market is indecisive. (Reporting By Patturaja Murugaboopathy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this