Noble Corp 3rd quarter profit drops on rig downtime
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Noble Corp, owner of the world's third-largest offshore drilling fleet, reported on Wednesday a decline in quarterly profit, hit by extended downtime for rigs in Brazil and the Gulf of Mexico.
Noble said its third-quarter net profit was $115 million, or 45 cents per share, compared with $135 million, or 53 cents per share, a year ago. Revenue grew 20 percent to $884 million.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting