Northern Trust Q3 profit up slightly, misses expectations
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Northern Trust Corp said on Wednesday that third-quarter net income rose slightly, missing analysts' estimates, as foreign exchange revenue plummeted.
The U.S. custody bank and wealth manager reported net income of $178.8 million, or 73 cents a share, compared with $170 million, or 70 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
Analysts, on average, had been expecting the bank to earn 74 a share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics