Potash Corp cuts full-year profit outlook
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan said its earnings for the full-year will be below the low end of its previous forecast range due to delays in new contracts with buyers in China and India.
The company had forecast full-year earnings of $2.80-$3.20 per share in July.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand