Comerica profit misses expectations
(Reuters) - U.S. regional bank Comerica Inc (CMA.N) reported a third-quarter profit that missed analysts' expectations, mainly due to a drop in loans to commercial customers.
The Dallas-based bank said net income attributable to common shares rose to $116 million, or 61 cents per share, from $97 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
Commercial mortgage loans fell 6 percent to $9.67 billion.
Analysts were expecting the company to earn 65 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Anil D'Silva; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea