Comerica profit misses expectations
(Reuters) - U.S. regional bank Comerica Inc (CMA.N) reported a third-quarter profit that missed analysts' expectations, mainly due to a drop in loans to commercial customers.
The Dallas-based bank said net income attributable to common shares rose to $116 million, or 61 cents per share, from $97 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
Commercial mortgage loans fell 6 percent to $9.67 billion.
Analysts were expecting the company to earn 65 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Anil D'Silva; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note