Comerica profit misses expectations
(Reuters) - U.S. regional bank Comerica Inc (CMA.N) reported a third-quarter profit that missed analysts' expectations, mainly due to a drop in loans to commercial customers.
The Dallas-based bank said net income attributable to common shares rose to $116 million, or 61 cents per share, from $97 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
Commercial mortgage loans fell 6 percent to $9.67 billion.
Analysts were expecting the company to earn 65 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Anil D'Silva; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data