St. Jude sees possible FDA warning letter about California plant
(Reuters) - St. Jude Medical Inc (STJ.N) said on Wednesday there is a possibility that it will receive a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration about its manufacturing facility in Sylmar, California, where it makes cardiac rhythm management products.
The company flagged the risk of the letter, known in the industry as Form 483, on its earnings call with analysts.
"It's a risk and don't be shocked if that risk is realized," Chief Executive Dan Starks told the conference call. (Reporting By Debra Sherman; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |