India's HCL Tech shares gain on robust earnings
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Indian software services provider HCL Technologies (HCLT.NS) rose 2.5 percent in pre-open trade on Wednesday after the company posted a better-than-expected 78 percent rise in consolidated net profit for the July-September quarter.
HCLT said consolidated net profit rose to 8.85 billion rupees ($167.9 million) from 4.97 billion rupees for the year-earlier period.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra, Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South