Mexico's Walmex reports 11 pct rise in third quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, on Wednesday reported a 11 percent jump in third-quarter profit.
The company, controlled by U.S. giant Wal-Mart Stores Inc , reported a profit of 5.256 billion pesos ($409 million) for the the July-September period, compared to 4.731 billion pesos in the same quarter a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor