Wesco to buy Canada's EECOL Electric for $1.16 bln
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Electrical products distributor Wesco International Inc said it will buy rival EECOL Electric Corp for about 1.14 billion Canadian dollars ($1.16 billion) to expand its international footprint, particularly in South America.
The acquisition is expected to add about $1.00 per share to its earnings in the first full year of operation, Wesco said.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after deadline missed
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video