Wesco to buy Canada's EECOL Electric for $1.16 bln
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Electrical products distributor Wesco International Inc said it will buy rival EECOL Electric Corp for about 1.14 billion Canadian dollars ($1.16 billion) to expand its international footprint, particularly in South America.
The acquisition is expected to add about $1.00 per share to its earnings in the first full year of operation, Wesco said.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source