Wesco to buy Canada's EECOL Electric for $1.16 bln
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Electrical products distributor Wesco International Inc said it will buy rival EECOL Electric Corp for about 1.14 billion Canadian dollars ($1.16 billion) to expand its international footprint, particularly in South America.
The acquisition is expected to add about $1.00 per share to its earnings in the first full year of operation, Wesco said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Amtrak train crashes into car in Virginia, driver hurt
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |