BRIEF-Wolters Kluwer buys Health Language
AMSTERDAM Oct 17 (Reuters) - Wolters Kluwer NV : * Wolters Kluwer health to acquire Health Language, Inc., a leader in the medical terminology management market * Health Language is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and has approximately 85 employees.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N