BRIEF-AkzoNobel shares fall after Q3 loss of 2.4 bln euros
AMSTERDAM Oct 18 (Reuters) - Akzo Nobel NV : * Akzonobel shares open down 1.7 percent after Q3 loss of 2.4
billion euros on writedown
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote