Ally Financial to sell Mexican insurance unit to ACE for $865 mln
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Ally Financial, the auto lender 74 percent-owned by the U.S. government, will sell its Mexican insurance business to insurance and reinsurance company ACE Ltd for $865 million in cash.
The business, ABA Seguros, is the fourth largest insurer in the Mexican auto insurance market, ACE said in a statement.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |