Ally Financial to sell Mexican insurance unit to ACE for $865 mln
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Ally Financial, the auto lender 74 percent-owned by the U.S. government, will sell its Mexican insurance business to insurance and reinsurance company ACE Ltd for $865 million in cash.
The business, ABA Seguros, is the fourth largest insurer in the Mexican auto insurance market, ACE said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls