Bankinter to sell 3yr bond as earnings half
LONDON, Oct 18 (IFR) - Second-tier Spanish bank Bankinter, rated A3 by Moody's and A by S&P, is testing investor interest for a three-year euro covered bond at mid-swaps plus 355bp area on Thursday.
Lead managers Bankinter, JP Morgan, Natixis and Nomura told IFR that indications of interest are so far very strong for the EUR500m no-grow transaction.
Bankinter reported a halving in nine-month earnings earlier on Thursday, setting the tone for a sector still suffering the impact of a government-forced clean-up of toxic real estate assets. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions