New Issue - Boise Cascade sells $250 mln in notes
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Boise Cascade LLC/Finance Corp on Wednesday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Barclays Capital and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BOISE CASCADE AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.375 PCT MATURITY 11/01/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 05/01/2013 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/22/2012 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 499 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote