Bridgestone to spend $3.5 bln in 2013 to expand tyre capacity
TOKYO Oct 18 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp, the world's biggest tyre maker, said on Thursday it expects to spend 280 billion yen ($3.56 billion) in calendar 2013 to expand tyre capacity in emerging markets including India and Thailand. ($1 = 78.73 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Yuko Inoue; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup